Anyone wanting to attend Brighton Pride events must book tickets as described below:
- Purchase your own ticket via our online ticket shop. (If you require a PA ticket, please do not purchase a ticket for your PA via our online ticket shop. (We'll issue the PA ticket directly to you after we approve your request)
- After purchasing your Brighton Pride ticket, use our Access Request Form to request a free PA ticket and register any other requirements you may have.
Free PA tickets are available if you submit the following evidence:
- DLA Letter – You will need to submit the middle/higher rate in order for a free PA/carer ticket
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) You will need to submit enhanced daily living rate or mobility rate for a free PA/Carer ticket
- The Access Card or equivalent with +1 for a free PA/Carer ticket
- CredAbility Access Card +1 category requirement for a free PA/Carer ticket
If you would like to talk to us about your requirements or double check that you qualify for a free PA ticket prior to making your purchase, please contact our Access Team email@example.com
More details on the accessibility facilities at Brighton Pride events can be found here.